St. Thomas Aquinas is looking for a Bingo Manager.
St. Thomas Aquinas offers bingo for the public on Wednesdays and Sundays. We are in search of a manager to help run our bingo program.
The business manager receives a St. Thomas Aquinas tuition credit for a student who currently attends or plans to attend St. Thomas.
The manager would be responsible for leading all bingo activities. Bingo is offered every Wednesday evening and every Sunday afternoon. Responsibilities include some of the following activities:
* Contact and schedule volunteers to work bingo
* Train volunteers to work bingo
* Successfully operate the bingo machine
* Setup for bingo including having the proper games ready to sell
* Open doors for bingo
* Have records of jackpots and correct payouts ready
* Keep records
* Close and clean-up each night
Successful candidates should understand bingo rules, be available two days a week for bingo, have strong people skills, work independently and communicate effectively with volunteers and the St. Thomas Aquinas Business Office and St. Thomas Aquinas Administration. Training will be provided for the position.
To inquire about the position contact Dominic Cutrone, assistant principal for St. Thomas Aquinas, at 330.875.1631 or by email at [email protected].