Regina Coeli offers academic excellence rooted in the Catholic faith and tradition. Our students achieve at high levels in science, technology, engineering, mathematics, and the arts.
A strong partnership between educators and families ensures that students achieve their personal best and develop the character enrichment needed for success.
We offer small class sizes and each of our classes has a main teacher and a certified teaching assistant to help offer more one-on-one educational opportunities. Regina Coeli also has a heavy emphasis on STEM in the classroom with updated technology to support discovery and hands-on learning!
Personal Learning Experiences:
• Cross-curriculum education between science, technology, math, reading, religion, music, and art
• 16:1 average student-teacher ratio
• Certified Teaching Assistants in every classroom
• ArtsinStark partnership; teaching artists in the classroom
• Experiential Learning and field trips
• Outdoor Learning Center
• Spelling Bee
• Bible Bowl
• Summer Tutoring
• After-school Tutoring
• Academic support team
• Active Panels in every classroom
• STEM lab
• Intervention services, Speech services