St. Peter School offers after school supervision for students who might otherwise be left alone at home. The program provides an opportunity for group play and quiet time for homework for the older students. Further information may be obtained from the school office.
- Hours are 2:55 to 5:30 P.M.
- The St. Peter Building is open at 7:10 A.M.
- All students are expected to abide by the same rules and regulations that apply during the school day.
- Adults picking up students may be asked to show identification.
- Parents must stay current in the billing of latchkey services.
- Rates are set at the beginning of the school year and are subject to change.