For children to succeed, they need:
- A physical environment that is welcoming and conducive to learning
- A social environment that promotes communication and interaction
- An emotional environment that promotes a sense of belonging and self-esteem
- An academic environment that promotes creativity and self-fulfillment
- A spiritual environment that provides inner strength and guidance
Our teachers and staff strive to meet the needs of the whole child. According to studies, students who develop social and emotional learning (SEL) skills along with spiritual awareness perform better academically. Leadership, creativity, problem solving, respect, a sense of personal responsibility, adaptability, initiative, time management, communication, and teamwork are essential skills. Development of these skills is integrated into all aspects of learning. Our students learn life skills that prepare them to be successful in their chosen careers.