Our students are given a solid foundation in Catholic teaching and tradition which in turn provides a distinctive moral vision for the world. The substance and quality of religious education provide an environment that bridges religion and spirituality.
Faith Development at SPJ:
- Children of all faiths are welcome to our community
- Prayer is integrated throughout the daily student life
- Weekly Masses
- Weekly Religion classes taught by our parish priest
- As a school body, we pray the decade of the Rosary once a week
- Monthly Adoration
- Service is an important part of our faith journey, once a month, the entire school body completes a service project.
- Mass services are interactive, students are participants in the Mass, sharing and developing their particular talents as readers, servers or musicians; some as early as kindergarten.
- Our families are also welcomed and encouraged to participate in the school community celebration of Mass.