St. Paul School was established on September 8th, 1919, in the building that was previously used for St. Paul's church services. Upon opening in 1919, the school had 100 students, and the Sisters of the Humility of Mary were the school's instructors. The school was made in the vision of Fr. Joseph Schmit, and the first year of operation featured two instructors, Sister Dorothy Goodman and Sister Vida Stein. Sister Alma Mullaly took care of the cleaning duties for the school. In reference to the first graduating class of 1921, St. Paul instructor Sister Miriam Therese reflected "The children of St. Paul are good, all well-behaved, eager to learn, and come from good homes where the parents are glad to see them have such opportunities. The parents are kind and cooperative and generous, often bringing food from their homes and farms, which we really appreciated during the Depression and the war years." In the mid-1940s, St. Paul was fortunate to be staffed by Sisters from Holy Ghost of Pittsburgh. The school children were instructed by Sisters until 1975.
What is now C-Building was built in 1962 near the church cemetery; today, it houses grades K-3. St. Paul School flourished and grew with the community throughout the years, consistently providing Catholic guidance and education to it's students.
During the 2000-2001 school year, the administration and staff went through the rigorous examination that is required of a school wishing to be considered one of the best in the nation. They met these goals with flying colors and became a National Blue Ribbon School of Excellence, a rare distinction only bestowed upon the highest quality schools. In 2003-2004 a spacious and modern Parish Life Center was built behind the school campus.