Scrip is a nationally recognized program. SCRIP is a gift certificate or gift card that can be used for your regular shopping at participating stores, restaurants and other merchants. As a result, your family benefits by 1.25% – 18% of the value of the SCRIP purchase. Here at St. Michael School, we utilize the SCRIP program as a TUITION ASSISTANCE program. The advantage of SCRIP is that you put your regular household shopping dollars to work without spending a single additional penny.
Scrip may be used for everyday expenses like:
- Household Needs
Scrip is offered by hundreds of local and national retailers—where most of you already shop.
Scrip "In-House" Cards
Gift cards to a few local retailers are available to you through the school office. To purchase these you need to complete the online registration, fill out the order form (In House Order Form) and send with payment into the school. Orders can be picked up Mondays through Friday from 8:00-3:00 or they can be sent home with your child any day of the week. Please mark envelopes clearly with "SCRIP IN-HOUSE" so we know to attend to it that day.
Retailers available through the In-House program are:
- GIANT EAGLE – earns a 5% rebate. Gift cards can be used to buy gift cards at Giant Eagle and you also will then earn Gas Perks.
- ACME – earns a 5% rebate. Can also use to purchase gift cards from Acme and earn Gas Perks.
- KOHL'S – earns 5% rebate. Can use the cards to make payment on your Kohl's credit card.
- BUEHLERS - earns 5% rebate. Can use to purchase gift cards, as well.
- MARC'S - earns a 2% rebate
****Remember: Even if you only want to purchase the In-House cards, you still must complete the online registration. We cannot accept In-House orders if you are not registered.
Registering with SCRIP
- Go to www.ShopWithScrip.com and click Register
- Click Join A Scrip Program
- Enter our Enrollment Code 1746422L4L93
- Click Register
- Follow on screen instructions
This allows you to automatically pay for your order online by debiting your checking account. A 15 cent charge is applied.
A check for your online order is accepted and must be sent into the school office by 8:30 Friday Morning.
Please do not hesitate to contact the school office or the SCRIP coordinator with any questions.