We're excited to begin another school year. It was a busy summer on the Crusader campus as we strive to best serve our families, offer them a positive environment, and continue our Tradition of Excellence. Here are some of the enhancements completed for the 2022-2023 school year:
- 3rd & 4th-floor hallways were painted.
- New flooring was installed in the 2nd-floor computer lab, physics classroom, art room, alumni office, guidance hallway, and our new guidance office.
- The alumni office was remodeled with the hope that we'll have many alumni visitors.
- One of our guidance labs was transformed into a 3rd guidance office to accommodate an addition to our staff.
We now have 2 full-time guidance counselors and an intervention specialist on staff.
- Several classrooms received new whiteboard surfaces.
- Classrooms were equipped with new smart boards.
- A virtual reality lab was added to our educational options and is available to any teacher who would like to use VR to dove-tail what they are teaching in class.
- New Chromebooks were purchased for our freshmen class, extending our 1-to-1 technology program.
- We added a second full-time Spanish teacher to prepare for enrollment growth this year and projected growth.
- While we've been offering a personal finance class for quite a while, we've added an additional staff member to help us offer more finance classes, as well as marketing, business, and entrepreneur courses.