Thursday, January 23, 2020
- A few HS students will be coming around to all the MS classes this morning to show an example of how to dress for “dress up day”
Wednesday, January 22, 2020
- No announcements today
Tuesday, January 21, 2020
- Catholic Schools Week is next week! Here are the themes:
MONDAY 1/27 - “‘America Monday”
- Celebrate Our Nation sporting red, white, and blue. Students must be wearing their uniform bottoms
TUESDAY 1/28 - “Turn-It-Around Tuesday”
- Celebrating Faculty, Staff, and Volunteers. Students have the opportunity to dress like the teachers; Teachers have the opportunity to dress like the students.
WEDNESDAY 1/29 - “Worship Wednesday”
- Celebrating Vocations & St. Thomas Aquinas Students may dress up in their “Sunday Best” or wear regular uniform with shirts tucked in.
- “Throwback Thursday” - Celebrating Your Community. Students may wear pink or light blue with their uniform for cancer awareness OR Students may wear a t-shirt from their elementary years. Regular Uniform Bottoms!
- “Fan Friday”
- Celebrating Your Students
It’s a dress down Spirit Day! Students are encouraged to wear their favorite Aquinas gear and rock that black & gold!
- We will be raising money for St. Jude’s hospital. Students can donate $1 for their favorite teacher to have a basketball shootout against senior basketball team members.
- Congratulations to Aja Shriver and Graceyn Dowd for placing 4th overall in their categories at the Speech tournament this weekend in Wooster.