The 2020-2021 school year is underway and we are glad to be back! While this is a unique year, we have much to be grateful for at St. Thomas Aquinas.
For the third year in a row, Aquinas has experienced enrollment growth! We now have over 400 students, due to a 25% enrollment growth.
- This year marks the completion of our 1:1 technology program. We have enough devices in our building to allow all students to have their own personal devices. We believe that when implemented properly enhances the outstanding education students receive at Aquinas.
- Thanks to the success of our auction in July, we have purchased a new water filtration system. These new water machines allow our students to fill their own water bottles which is a safer option, especially during COVID-19, and is better for the environment.
- During remote learning in the spring, we installed new safety doors outside of the attendance and main office. The new doors allow us to better control the flow of traffic in the halls and helps us control who has access to student areas.
- We launched two new online stores so that our families and Knight fans can purchase uniforms and spirit gear from the comfort of their homes.
- Over the summer our school received a make-over. Different parts of our building were painted, including the Commons which now matches the gym which was restored last school year.
- We have been able to return to in-person learning at school, 5 days a week, while still offering an online learning platform. These two options allow our families to select the best option for them.
Word is spreading that it's a great time to be a Knight! If you or someone you know wants to learn more about an outstanding Aquinas education, please contact our Director of Enrollment, Ryan Hill at 330.875.1631.
Stark County Catholic Schools